KnowledgeWave and the Vermont League of Cities and Towns are pleased to offer a special tuition rate to VLCT members for the new online Log On to Learn system developed by KnowledgeWave.
- Log On to Learn specializes in computer instruction, professional development and office productivity. It is powered by KnowledgeWave, a local Vermont company that many VLCT members already know for their other training programs.
- The service has a large and growing number of on-demand webinars on many subjects along with a monthly schedule of live on-line events.
- See the Log On to Learn Home Page for more information about specific offerings.
- VLCT has joined with KnowledgeWave to offer a special rate to our members of $75 per quarter. This rate is a major discount off the regular monthly subscription.
- QUARTERLY COMMITMENT
- A member must commit to using the LOTL system for a full calendar quarter (three months). Calendar quarters for this program begin January 1, April 1, July 1, and October 1. This commitment is part of what allows us to offer these discounted rates.
- VLCT may, at its option, allow a subscription for a partial quarter if a member joins initially after a quarter starts.
- VLCT will bill subscribers approximately 30 days in advance of the start of a new subscription quarter. Please contact VLCT prior to billing if you do not wish to continue your subscription.
- Payment for the entire quarter will be required prior to the beginning of the quarter.
- No cancellations or refunds are allowed after the invoice has been paid.
- No log-on will be enabled until the invoice has been paid.
- MEMBER LOTL CONTACT
- Each member must have one contact person who is responsible for the member's LOTL account security.
- This person must make sure that only authorized member personnel have access to the login information and will immediately notify LOTL/KnowledgeWave if there is any concern that the login information may have been compromised.
- SUPPORT and HELP
- LOTL/KnowledgeWave has a complete help system and will support users directly. VLCT not provide support for this service.
Register now with the VLCT Log On to Learn Registration form.
See theVLCT Log On to Learn Flyer (PDF), email Mark Rickner, or call him at 800-831-8449 for more about how this program can benefit VLCT Members.