Posted on 02/17/2017 by the Vermont Rural Water Association
| Expires 03/03/2017
The Vermont Rural Water Association (VRWA) is seeking a candidate for a full-time Water/Wastewater Specialist position to provide technical assistance and training to public water and wastewater system personnel across Vermont.
- providing onsite and classroom training on operations and regulatory compliance issues related to the Safe Drinking Water Act and Clean Water Act and associated Vermont regulations;
- key focus on issues related to sustainable utility management;
- be lead on selected asset projects to include mapping and inventory work for given systems; and
- collaborate closely with system personnel, state and regional agency officials.
- pertinent industry certifications a plus;
- must be a team player and have strong communication skills and computer proficiency, including use of PowerPoint;
- ability to work independently;
- have reliable transportation and a clean driving record; and
- be able to pass a background check.
If interested, please email a cover letter and resume by Friday, March 3, 2017, to firstname.lastname@example.org, with Water/Wastewater Specialist in the subject line. For more information about VRWA, visit http://www.vtruralwater.org/. No telephone calls, please.
VRWA is an EOE employer.