Posted on 03/03/2017 by the City of Lebanon, New Hampshire
| Expires 04/28/2017
The City of Lebanon, New Hampshire, is currently seeking interested and qualified applicants for the full-time position of Wastewater Plant Operator. The Operator performs skilled operational work for the Public Works Department by ensuring that wastewater treatment and infrastructure performance meet federal and state regulations. The Operator may serve as the Wastewater Treatment Superintendent in his or her absence.
- performing daily operations and maintenance of the wastewater treatment plant and facilities to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations and requirements;
- generating operating reports and maintaining necessary and appropriate records as required by department and city policies and procedures and state and federal regulations, including the review and revision of standard operating procedures;
- monitoring SCADA system and adjusting controls to regulate flow and treatment;
- operating and controlling electric motors, pumps, and valves to regulate the flow and chemicals into the treatment system;
- cleaning, servicing, and making minor repairs to all treatment equipment, including pumps, mixers, and related equipment;
- performing general preventative maintenance tasks necessary for the care of the treatment plant facilities including janitorial duties; and
- assisting in the construction, repair, or maintenance of the utilities collection and distribution system as required.
- an Associate’s degree;
- three to five years of experience at a water or wastewater treatment plant facility;
- a N.H. DES Grade IV Wastewater Operator Certification; and
- a valid driver’s license.
Hourly salary range: $21.74 (starting) to $26.02. A City of Lebanon Employment Application and job description are posted on the City’s website, http://www.lebanonnh.gov/jobs.
To apply, email completed employment application to email@example.com, or send to:
City of Lebanon
51 North Park Street
Lebanon, NH 03766.
Application review and interviews will be ongoing through Friday, April 28, 2017, but interested applicants are encouraged to apply early.